Monday, November 3, 2008

A New Buddy.....

"Dude, why did our moms make us sit this close together...this doesn't look right!"
The two future Spartans
On Sunday we went to Livonia for the day to bid farewell to my friend Anne and meet Benjamin! We were so excited to hear that not only is Anne moving to Oregon, she is getting married! Now we have a wedding to look forward to next summer in Boston. We also finally got to meet Teresa and Eric's little guy, Benjamin. He is only 3 weeks younger than Henry...isn't he adorable!? Benjamin is a Spartan fan (both of his parents went there too), so it won't be long before these two are tearing up MSU's campus together! Aunt Leah enjoyed snuggling with the babies, and felt very good about passing them back to us as soon as the crying began:) I just love hanging out with old friends...I wish we all lived closer!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I love these pictures...I knew you'd be posting today too! It was so much fun to see you guys. I can't wait to see you again, hopefully it's sooner than later!