Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Top Chef- Baby Food Edition

So Mike and I decided to jump on the bandwagon and make our own organic baby food.....Not only did it take a long time to steam & bake & peel & pit & scoop & puree (you get the idea.....), it turned our kitchen into a disaster zone, and check out this video to see the thanks we got!  Oh, and I did the math......it was way more expensive than just buying Gerber!  We did end up having fun coming up with different concoctions, and lucky for me, Mike cleaned the whole kitchen up afterwards (well, that's nothing new....I'm spoiled;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was hilarious. I needed a good belly laugh and Henry gave it to me. Wait till he can speak and really tell you two how he feels. You are in for an ear full. Ha Ha Ha

Anonymous said...

hahahahhaahhahahahahahaha. i cannot wait to see him on friday :) it's been 3 very long weeks without henry! ---Cara

Kris said...

LOL. Oh man, I laughed so hard my nose hurt. :-(

Maybe you'll have better luck with fruit?

Unknown said...

I have watched this video 10x"s and I laugh harder each time.... nothing beats GERBER!

Teresa said...

Oh my god, this is so funny. Eric and I both laughed so hard, especially when he gags at the zucchini. I hear you on the mess-it does take forever to clean up :)