Thursday, September 18, 2008

Today's Adventures....



Today we went out to lunch with my friend Liz from college. This was the first time that Henry and I have ventured out together all by ourselves. For this special occasion, I dressed Henry in his first pair of jeans (thanks again Jodi and Trey:)). Good thing I took some pictures of him, because just as we were leaving to meet Liz, I noticed that Henry had completely pee'd through his diaper! I don't know how he manages to do this....It must be a boy thing!

After our lunch date (It was so great to see you Liz!), we did a little shopping at Snapdragon. Michelle told me about this children's boutique, and it is fabulous! This is where she bought Henry his "Trumpette" socks that you see in the picture.....aren't they adorable? He has them in every color, thanks to Michelle and Holly!!!

We also went to Babies R Us to buy MORE diapers....I am going to talk to Mike tonight about buying stock in Pampers. Oh, and we went to CG's Prep Kitchen, which for anyone who lives in Grand Rapids, you should check it out. I bought a few brownies and inhaled them on my drive home- I heard you have a year to lose the baby weight, so I am going to make the most of it!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can.t wait to take Henry into town and get him his first Charlevoix sweatshirt to go with his very cool jeans........do you think he wants a hoodie? The tradition continues!!!!