Friday, April 30, 2010

Henry welcomes his new baby sister to the blog!

Meet Vivian Kate Frey, born on April 24th @ 9:58am. She weighed 7 lbs, 7 ounces and was 19 inches long. She is 4 days old in this picture....I can't believe how much she is changing day to day!
She is only 2 days old here, and already asking for bows in her DARK HAIR!!!! I couldn't believe it when she arrived with a full head of hair...and either could her brother!
Here we are....party of four now! The first time I saw this picture I had to look again, I almost couldn't believe it. We are multiplying:)
Hmm...not so sure about this new baby!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Jill, she is seriously your mini-me! She looks just like you. I cannot get over her hair either-how funny that 2 kids can be so different. I can't wait to hear how Henry is doing. PS-You look WAY too cute for just giving birth. Very jealous! :)