Sunday, August 17, 2008

Is that girl walking an empty stoller?!?!

I really don't know why the neighbors were staring at me....who says a girl can't take her stroller out for a spin without a baby?!?!? Don't they know I'm now TWO DAYS overdue, and I can do what I want! Ever since the stroller arrived at my doorstep, compliments of our dear friends, Sami and Alexis, I've been taking it out on small test drives....just practicing for the real thing:) I would have thought by now small frey would be in it, but it's too stubborn to come out. Not even a visit from Grandma Colleen and Great-Aunt Eileen could coax the little one out! So here I sit, still fat and pregnant...my face and fingers are starting to swell, and we may have spotted my first stretch mark.....unbelievable! Come out Baby Frey!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

OK my dear sweet grandbaby my bags are packed anytime you want to make your appearance give me a call! i can't wait to hold you and give you lots of kisses!! LOVE your very excited Grandma

Anonymous said...

Thank you, cute small Frey, Jill and Mike, for the PERFECT excuse to get me into the world of blogs...and into the world of GRAND mothers!
I'm happy to be in good company in both expanding realms! xoxoxox Grandma Frey

Anonymous said...

Jill,

Have you been watching Tori and Dean?:)

Very cute, Michele Gates and I enjoyed your blog, will keep checking in on you.