Friday, August 22, 2008

Thank you......


....For all of your e-mails, comments, text messages, and phone calls!!!! We really appreciate it....we have the best family and friends! Here is a photo of Henry and I a few hours after he entered the world (pay no attention to the champange glass in the lower right, I was just holding that for someone else:)!!)

I plan on posting a bunch of photos today. We literally have hundreds, I don't know how I will choose! Yes, we are those obnoxious parents who have managed to video tape and photograph every moment of his life. We are so happy, I can't wait to share with you. But for now, since Henry is sleeping, I am going to try to sleep as well. See you back in a bit!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JILL

YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL !!

HENRY IS TOO CUTE.

I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO MEET HIM :}

KELLY