Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Attack of the Easter Bunnies!



My Aunt Patty gave me all of her Easter Bunnies to decorate my house with while she is living in Germany, and I thought it would be cute to get a picture with Henry enjoying them.....boy was I wrong! I felt so bad, as soon as I sat him down with the bunnies, he freaked out! Looks like I won't torture him by getting his picture taken with the giant bunny at the mall this year! I think this was enough trauma for one holiday......
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Oh my god Jill, these are by far the funniest pictures I've ever seen!!!!! I wonder what it is about bunnies? I'm so sad I missed you guys in town last weekend :( Hope to see you soon!

Emily said...

jill, we were falling over laughing in the coalesse design center over henry's aversion to bunnies... great post!