Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekend Update

CeCe and Henry in their PJ's before bedtime.
Henry is looking good in his first pair of shades!  He is ready for boating season....only 12 more days until he and Mike put the boat in the water!
Aunt Claire came to visit this weekend and celebrate his 8 month birthday today!!!!!!!
Yesterday was sunny and in the high 70's...it was great to hang out in the backyard and enjoy the warmth. 
Go Tigggerrrrrrssss!
Grandma Linda came over to show off her brand new ride.
Henry approves!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

One Green Linda said...

OK, I am going to get friendly with this technology...here I go, trying, again.

Of course, I prefer to visit and see Henry in person.
If only I didn't have to work for a living!

Yes, now I have a wonderfully safe car that will also hold Henry's bike for when he comes to ride the trails with me, and snowboard for when we go to Cannonsburg Ski Lodge. Just thinking ahead!

Love to all, Grandma Linda

Unknown said...

hey Henry....tell Grandma Linda she has a cool car! it is Aunt Claire"s favorite color!