Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!!


The Easter Bunny spoiled Henry rotten with two baskets! 
Grandma just loves putting things on his head.  He looks just like Poppy here, our little Hank Jr.!
Here is Henry taking his first bite ever of Great-Great Aunt Eil's FAMOUS Jello!  I've never seen him open his mouth so wide!
He was very excited about his new dump truck, and really enjoyed chewing on the driver!
Here is Great Aunt Eileen trying to patch up Henry's relationship with creepy bunny figurines....  
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Jill, I swear I was deciding between the orange and blue sweater vests!!! We definitely need to get these boys together soon. Looks like you had a great Easter, he is so darn cute. My parents got a big kick out of the bunny pictures, they called me to see if I had looked at them yet :)Looks like they are hooked on your blog as well!